Sunday, December 16, 2018

Genies to talk about 2019

I love this time of year.  January is coming and with it a new year, a clean slate.  For Genies it's a time to look forward to what direction we want to take in the new year, individually and as a group. 

Will I have the same goals as last year or take a new approach?  What direction will my genealogy education take?  Am I looking for new blogs, podcasts, and YouTube channels or do my tried-and-true resources still serve me well?  Am I going out-of-town for conferences or to visit other genealogy groups?  Travel for research?  Time to start thinking about this.  Some of those ideas require planning ahead.

Looking for some ideas.  Go to the Ferndale Genies blog to see my goals from last year.  How? Click on the blue title of this post.  Take a look at last December in the Blog Archive on the lower left side.  The top of the list is this December.  Scrolling down you will find last December.  Some fun there is a  genealogy Christmas poem and further down a picture of a harried Einstein.

On Monday we will meet to ask ourselves these questions.  Of course, there will also be time to get help with research.

See you there!  1:00 pm at the Ferndale Library Meeting Room.  Doors open around 12:30 for setup and research help.

No comments:

Post a Comment