Friday, May 15, 2020

Meeting Monday by Zoom, Help Requested


Hello, Ferndale Genies,

Where has this past month gone?  For me, it just flew by.  Our monthly meeting by Zoom is next Monday, May 18.  This meeting will be similar to our last one. Virtual doors open at 12:45; meeting starts at 1:00.  We’ll wrap up around 2:30. There is no presentation, just check in for each person, conversation and announcements.

We have various security options.  One is the use of a waiting room and I will admit you as soon as I can.  All mics will be open to start. 

“Screen share” will be available for anyone who wants to demo or share something.  If you haven’t done it before, we will walk you through it.  Last time I wasn’t successful but I am practicing.

If you are feeling hesitant about trying Zoom or just have some questions, I would be happy to meet with you over the weekend to get you going.  Email Ferndalegenies @ gmail.com with no spaces.

Attention, all…I would like someone to volunteer to lead the meeting.  I’m looking for someone to keep the conversation going and I will take care of admitting people and all the Zoom particulars.  Also we need someone to take minutes.  If I don’t hear from anyone, I will start calling.  Thank you in advance for stepping up.
__________________________________________________________________________
Your invitation:

Topic: Ferndale Genies Monthly Meeting
Time: May 18, 2020 01:00 PM Pacific Time (Virtual doors open at 12:45)

Click the link below to Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 839 2663 3686
Password: 123247

No comments:

Post a Comment