Tuesday, March 9, 2021

 

Hello, everyone!  Just a few items today.  Next Monday, March 15 at 1:00 PT, is our Monthy Genies meeting.  We’ll use our recurring Genies zoom link and I will send a reminder with the link the day before.


 Barbara has this German dictionary for sale.  You can reach her by replying to the Ferndale Genies.

I loaned my German-English Genealogical Dictionary by Ernest Thode to a friend who thought she has lost it. She sent a replacement, still in its Amazon package to me, then she found my copy. This is the book that Katherine Schober says she uses daily. So I have Thode’s book for $43 or best offer to anyone who wants it. 


You can still go to rootstech.org to see the featured events.  If you are looking for classes, use the “Sessions” tab at the top.  The links below might be helpful too.

QUICK ROOTSTECH CONNECT 2021 LINKS

 

 

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment