Tuesday, January 1, 2019

New Year's Bargains for Ancestry and Find My Past


Sylvia has been wondering if the Find My Past website would be good for her.  It specializes in British Isles records but also certain US records.  Sylvia is deep into her search for her dad and finally took advantage of a sale at Find My Past.  She says “Built my tree and can't believe how many records it's giving me! I recommend this for anyone with brick walls.”

Here is the Genealogy Bargains link.   Looks like 50% off on monthly subscriptions.  Only good until Jan 3.  You better hurry for this one.
  • Findmypast: FREE Tree Builder PLUS Save 50% on select subscription plans! Get access to over 2.7 BILLION records at Findmypast and find more about your family history – all at a 50% savings! – LINK

Ancestry.com has a 50% off for 6-month subscriptions for new subscribers until Jan 7: 


Not a new subscriber?  You should call and ask anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment